As part of the nomination I am supposed to post 7 random facts about myself. Sometimes I find it hard to focus on myself specifically. It’s much easier to focus on my family, so here it goes!
- My favorite foods are Mexican and Chinese food. You can never go wrong with either of those.
- My favorite color is blue. Any shade of blue!
- I’m addicted to eating ice. It started when I was pregnant! I just love crunching on the ice in my drink. It drives my husband crazy.
- The place I most want to visit is Ireland. It’s so beautiful. My dream vacations would be tucked away in a little Irish cottage for a couple of weeks. I probably wouldn’t want to come back.
- The TV shows I’m currently into watching are Reba and Roseanne reruns. I don’t usually watch much TV, but this past week or so I have been totally into these shows.
- My blog gets a bit random, but that’s just how I am. I try to keep a common theme for a couple of weeks if not the entire month, but when something I want to talk about hits me, I just roll with it.
- I’m pretty sure I have RBF. Like I’m not trying to look mean, I’m usually wrapped up with whatever idea is in my head and not paying attention. So, if I’m not smiling at you, I’m sorry. lol.
I’m nominating these blogs:
- Marajudah’s Journals
- Housewife Hustle
- The Chatty Mama
- Trimesters and Tribulations
- My Troubled Mind
- Dinner for (N)one
- From Me to Mummy Journey
- The Story of John Sennett
- Sunshine with Savannah
- Step Mumma Drama
- Honestly Holly 23
- Simply Michelle
- Hello Bexa
- Foundations and Fairy Tales
- Awkwardly Crusing
It was really hard to put my list together! Since starting my blogging journey, I have found so many great bloggers. These are just a random collection of the ones I read the most and that I have felt a connection with. It may have been one random post, or feeling a connection to their blog in general. Either way, you should check them out. They have some great things to share.