I’ve been neglecting my blog. It’s not that I mean to but I am pulled into so many directions right now and I’m uninspired to write. Hopefully I get out of this funk as the kids get settled into school and I can get myself into a routine.
On the upside, I have spent a lot of time with my kids doing educational activities. My husband and I started our own HVAC company. I’ve been able to sleep in many days this past month. Everyone is healthy and we lack nothing.
My goals for the next few months:
- Stay organized
- Organize the things that currently are not
- Have fun homeschooling Isaac
- Focus on marketing our company
- Make more sales in my boutique
- Spend more time writing for Mother Confessions
It sounds so simple on paper…. Anyway, I have goals, dreams, plans. I just need to stay on track and each little step gets me closer to the big picture. Happy Thursday everyone! 😃😃😄